HOLIDAY OFFICE HOURS: Tuesday December 24th 9am to 3pm, Wednesday December 25th 2013 CLOSED, Thursday December 26th 2013 CLOSED, January 1st 2014 CLOSED.
Peak Property Management was established in 1995 to fill a growing need for professional management services of Strata and Rental properties in the Lower Mainland. Our goal is to provide a secure and comfortable living environment by managing the Strata and Rental properties in the most efficient and economic way possible in order to control costs and protect your investment. Peaks staff prides ourselves in being flexible to Strata Council’s directives and in providing prompt effective service to our clients. Our extensive experience in Property Management will ensure that you receive excellent customer service and that the job gets properly completed.
Strata Management and Rental Property Management Service anywhere in the Lower Main land and Fraser Valley areas. Vancouver, Burnaby , New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows , Maple Ridge, Surrey, and Langley.
We will save you money
How? More affordable rates / Peak’s selected trades providing 2 – 3 Quotes / Experienced Property Managers that get the job done right the first time. You pay for management and we give you the attention you deserve! Good service, fast replys, results that show! Its time.
Strata Management Services
When it comes to protecting the value of your strata property, Peak Property Management can help. We go beyond property management to provide the best in client-centered service, financial management, and financial reporting. Our personalized service and in-depth understanding of strata management ensures your property is expertly maintained
- We manage Strata Towers, wood frame Low-Rise buildings, Town Homes, and mixed used residential and commercial strata’s.
- Provide Council with guidance and assistance with the Strata Property Act and Depreciation Reports.
- Our clients have the option to go green and receive minutes by email or view them online at Peaks website (strata login feature).
- Acknowledge all owners correspondence on a timely basis and ensure all complaints are executed in compliance with the Strata property Act, building bylaws, rules and regulations.
Self-Managed Strata Corporations
Just keeping up with all the compliance requirements and legislative changes to the Strata Property Act and deprecation reports can be quite a complicated and involved task. Not to mention Strata Council members can also be held legally liable for not doing the many things that need to be done and is, therefore, quite a responsibility to take on. If you are on a self-managed Strata and all this seems a bit much for you and your fellow Council members then let Peak help out. We offer two services for self-manage Strata’s that are thinking about making the change, full management and financial management services.
- We know the Act and its amendments.
- Our property manager will enforce the bylaws, rules and regulations when needed.
- Ensure that all insurance claims are reported and processed properly.
- Peak is here 24 / 7 to handle all calls, emails and emergencies.
Residential Property Management Services (Rentals)
Your rental property should be providing you with a return on your investment, not causing you unnecessary stress and headaches. Peak Property Management assists with the daily, monthly, and yearly tasks both big and small to provide stress-free rental management services. Our proven track record and detailed understanding of the rental market lets you to maximize profits on your rental property without hassle or worry.
- We manage Condos, Basement suites, Town Homes, and Houses.
- Provide free website and internet advertisements, giving your property prime visibility to potential renters.
- Conduct due diligence for all prospective renters by providing careful screening of tenants with reference checks and employment requirements.
- Rent is collected with our computerized accounting software [PAD and EFT's].
Commercial & Industrial Property Management Services
Peak’s management of commercial building operations is critical to our client’s bottom-line success in real estate investments and ownership. Measuring performance, planning capital budgets, and overseeing tenant improvement renovation projects we understand the dynamic needs of the industry.
- We manage Malls, Warehouses, and mixed use property’s.
- We find the right business and tenant(s) for your commercial/industrial property.
- Provide free website and internet advertisements, giving your property prime visibility to potential tenants.
- We ensure rent is charged at a market rate and collected in a timely manner, avoiding payment headaches and unpaid bills.